Need A Good Online Store For Oem Lexus Parts...

I refuse to purchase any parts from our local Lexus dealer. They are ridiculously overpriced and they could care less about their customers. I've searched Google and it comes up with a million hits for Lexus parts, most of which are imitation knockoff accessory type stuff that all these sites sell. I'm looking for a good site that I could purchase OEM fuel filters, oxygen sensors, etc to have some maintenance done on my fiance's car. The local Toyota dealership will do all of the work on it, but they have to order the parts from the Lexus dealership and I refuse to give them any money after they totally ripped her off the first time she went in there (without me). A good example is Toyotaparts4u.com Any and all Toyota parts you could need. It's basically a dealership that has an online site and sells the parts at a discounted rate. Any suggestions for a Lexus parts site? Thanks.

Matt

www.thepartsbin.com and www.hoyfoxtoyota.com, I've purchased from both, hoy fox surprised me the most, I gave them a list of REALLY obscure parts...ie. Moonroof latch (with screws), the hood latch bolts, the screws and gromments on the bottom of the grille, intake plenum bolts, and a few others, and some not so obscure parts like the AC cabin filter, and hood struts. They emailed me the same day with the prices and part #'s and the only part they had wrong was the intake plenum bolt, but it was less than $5, so it didn't really bother me...

Also, ALWAYS check EBay, I just got OEM floor mats shipped for just over $100

KEYWORD: 9* GS300