Pdf Please

maxed_out

Could someone please post a pdf for the differential overhaul/disassmbly in a 91 LS400? Looks like I may have a bearing inside going bad. Ran it with the axles off and she sounds like a spun bearing inside. I'm trying to evaluate overhauling this differential or going salvage.

I've heard of a TSB on this related to vibration. Can anyone confirm and shed more light on that?

If anyones done one please share.

Much apprecited.

I dont see anything on the diagram that sugguests that a bearing exists in the differential. If there is, it may be a non-replacable part. On that note of non-replacable parts, if one if the snap rings should fail, it may produce some play and / or damage the oil seals and cause a sound. Also, If you left the propeller shaft on it may be possible that the noise or play could be from the flexible coupling. It has a bushing that is located just before the differential.

Oh...as to your question...no there was not any other pages of information. Sorry.