Vsc Light And Engine Check On

Dyllen

My RX300 got VSC and its engine check lights on.... try to open gas cap and closed, but still lights going on. Checked, and Air Flow Sensor mulfunctioning, and try to confirmed by replacing with new A/F Sensor, but the lights still on. Can anyone help me to solve this problem. lastly are the ABS connected to this problem?

thks

My RX300 got VSC and its engine check lights on.... try to open gas cap and closed, but still lights going on. Checked, and Air Flow Sensor mulfunctioning, and try to confirmed by replacing with new A/F Sensor, but the lights still on. Can anyone help me to solve this problem. lastly are the ABS connected to this problem?

thks

Is the black rubber hose behind the air filter box disconnected from the metal tube that it attaches to? This is a common problem and happens when someone checks the air filter. Pull the EFI fuse to reset the light.

thks

Is the black rubber hose behind the air filter box disconnected from the metal tube that it attaches to? This is a common problem and happens when someone checks the air filter. Pull the EFI fuse to reset the light.

The rubber hose is connected. Will try to pull the EFI fuse to reset the light.

thks

Try already to pull out the EFI fuse and put it back, the lights off for a few seconds only and lights come back again. Pls, if there's any other way to solve this problem.

thks

RX300 - Code P1155 Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction. the mechanics said its the air flow sensor, is it true? try to check and install new flow sensor, but the VSC lights still on also the check engine lights. suggest by the mechanics, its the O2 sensor, 2 nos. to be replaced. anyone can help to solve my problem, is it true to replace the O2 sensor.

thks