Extra Power Outlet?

When (if) did Lexus put an auxillary power outlet in the interior? I guess I got spoiled being able to run my car charger along with my radar detector in the Cobra...Ford started that in 94 with the Mustangs.

When (if) did Lexus put an auxillary power outlet in the interior? I guess I got spoiled being able to run my car charger along with my radar detector in the Cobra...Ford started that in 94 with the Mustangs.

You can buy a splitter, thats what I do. I have my ipod and radar plugged in at the same time.

You can buy a splitter, thats what I do. I have my ipod and radar plugged in at the same time.

Ah, didn't know those existed, thanks :cheers:

• 4 months later...

I think that they put the auxillary outlet in this year (2006). Did anyone have an outlet that became detached from the plastic cover? It seems kinda flimsy. If you're not careful, the outlet detacthes from the plastic cover and you'll have to get Lexus to fix it. <_<