New Bumper

CBic

My front bumper got smashed, so I was wondering if anyone new where I could order a new one. Also was wondering if instead of getting a new bumper could i just get the lexus is 300 blitz kit with the front lip and grill or do i need to get a whole new bumper and then get the kit.

-Sad lil' man

CBic

My front bumper got smashed, so I was wondering if anyone new where I could order a new one.  Also was wondering if instead of getting a new bumper could i just get the lexus is 300 blitz kit with the front lip and grill or do i need to get a whole new bumper and then get the kit.

-Sad lil' man

CBic

Unless a lip kit will hide the damage, you need to get a kit with a complete replacement bumper. Also be careful to find out that whatever you get will actually fit your IS without having to cut away any of the bumper bar. Also some Alteeza kits don't fit all that well on an IS. Just make sure before you buy.

Anyone live in Kansas City and know of a good auto repair shop where i can get my new IS300 ED Type Cyber front bumper installed and painted, or would it be wise/dumb to go to my lexus dealer?

Anyone live in Kansas City and know of a good auto repair shop where i can get my new IS300 ED Type Cyber front bumper installed and painted, or would it be wise/dumb to go to my lexus dealer?

A good body shop would be able to do it. Personally I wouldn't go to the dealer. Ask some people you know locally for a recomedation. The shop doesn't have to be Lexus specific.