Steel Wheels For 04

Gentlemen,

Does anyone know of a source for steel wheels for the 04 ES330?

I see you're a fellow "canuck"...

I bought 4 steel wheels for my '93 ES300 at Canadian Tire - about $40 CDN each. They probably have some that will fit your ES330... worth a look.

You might only need 3 if you have a full size spare - the spare in my '93 is a full size Toyota steel rim.

tck...

tckcumming,

We had the Canadian Tire steel wheels and winter tires on my wife's last car (97 es3300) which we recently traded for her 04 es330. I was hoping the setup would fit her new car, but Lexus has gone to a 16 inch wheel and its obvious that the calipers won't clear the old wheels. So now we have a complete set of steel wheels, winter ice grip tires with about 10 000 km on them and wheel covers for sale. I'll try Canadian Tire again, but I wonder if the upscale V6 Camry's 16 inch steel wheels would fit, if indeed they are available? I just don't want to leave everything until the snow flies before chasing down a solution, and shipping to Canada from the Tire Rack, plus custom's duties, plus taxes, plus hassles leaves me cold.

'02 and up

Bolt pattern: 5 x 114.3

Offset: +50mm

92-'01

Bolt pattern: 5 x 114.3

Offset: +38mm

Camry wheels will fit. All Camry platform wheels will swap from gen3 to the present (92+). Anything '02 and up is a direct fit. To get any pre '02 wheel to fit, you simply need a small spacer.

Just find some steelies for sale on ebay. They go for next to nothing.

tckcumming,

We had the Canadian Tire steel wheels and winter tires on my wife's last car (97 es3300) which we recently traded for her 04 es330. I was hoping the setup would fit her new car, but Lexus has gone to a 16 inch wheel and its obvious that the calipers won't clear the old wheels. So now we have a complete set of steel wheels, winter ice grip tires with about 10 000 km on them and wheel covers for sale. I'll try Canadian Tire again, but I wonder if the upscale V6 Camry's 16 inch steel wheels would fit, if indeed they are available? I just don't want to leave everything until the snow flies before chasing down a solution, and shipping to Canada from the Tire Rack, plus custom's duties, plus taxes, plus hassles leaves me cold.

On my '93 ES300, most V6 Camry parts are a direct replacement. Autopak, UAP, and that old standby Canadian Tire are great parts sources for my Lexus. Some things are better purchased at a Toyota dealer, like ignition parts (spark plugs, distributor caps, etc.) and things like water pumps and other mechanical bits that you want to replace when you need to and then forget about. But most of my experiences with aftermarket suppliers have been positive. I needed a new fuel tank for my Lexus, Canadian Tire sourced one & replaced it for a LOT less than the Lexus dealer had quoted. The old one and the new one were identical, even had the same markings on them.

Jusy my long-winded way of saying that I'd go to your local Can. Tire and ask for a set of steel wheels for a V6 Camry, same year as your Lexus. Mine have been just fine.

BTW - when I purchased my steel rims, I also put a set of Canadian Tire IceTrak winter tires on them for my Lexus. $40 CDN each for the wheels, about $60CDN for the tires (on sale). Awesome winter tires - I'd never bought such a cheap tire before, I figured I'd gamble & see what they were like. They really suit the deep snow and very cold temps we have here in Eastern Ont. in the winter.

tck...

tckcumming,

Great minds think alike! I had the same tires on my wife's last ES and also the same tires and wheels on my Subaru Outback Wagon. And yes, its like being crazy glued to the road. I agree. You need to shop around to keep from spending money that could be better kept in your piggybank.