Speaker Size/locations

I just replaced all of mine. If I remember right, the Sub is a 10, and it's in the rear deck, along with 2 4 1/2" speakers. The doors are 4 1/2" also, and the tweeters are tiny things by the side view mirrors. It's going to be custom replacing pretty much all of them. I had 4 1/2" speakers that wouldn't fit into anything, so I just ground the crap out of the mounting, and built new mounts for 5" in the doors, 6" in the rear deck. The only thing that fit perfect was the sub. An Orion XTR 10" sub fits almost perfect. Building a box around it on the underside is another story.

We also took out my factory changer, and amps, and built a little amp rack in the place where those are. Then just build a frame, and put carpet over the whole thing, with computer fans powered off the antenna. When it sees power, the fans turn on. One pushes, and one pulls. There is zero air flow in the trunk, and my two amps were overheating. As for what it looks like, you can't tell it from stock (if you hadn't seen one before) Obviously there is no changer there, and there is a little bulge where it used to be, but it looks stock to someone that wouldn't know.

Hopefully that info helps.