Wheels + Tires Rx300

jon102034050

just wanting input on wheels and tires to get for my rx300, i am looking for something priced cheap, probably the max im willing to spend on rims is $600 (alloy preferably), i live in minnesota, and these need to be all season tires/wheels. thanks!

you might wanna consider the rx330/400 rims then...they ain't too expensive, it'll bump you up to 18", and i think it's a clean look for the rx300...oh, and welcome to the club, man ;)

just wanting input on wheels and tires to get for my rx300, i am looking for something priced cheap, probably the max im willing to spend on rims is $600 (alloy preferably), i live in minnesota, and these need to be all season tires/wheels.   thanks!

man, you gotta shop around...ebay it and see what you can find as far as rims go...i've come across some pretty good deals on the silver rims but the chrome ones are too pricey to me...as for tires, i'm fixin' to get some pirelli scorpions 255/55/18s probably...unless i can get a good deal on toyos or dunlops from some friends...good luck, man ;)

thanks for the welcome, how much do you think i should pay for the 330 rims?  what type of tire would you recommend?  again, something not too pricey, and all weather. (minnesota winters!)

i got a BRAND NEW set of 400h rims...they are 5 star and gunmetal finish....along with untouched tires...for 950 here in miami...from a guy who sells them on ebay......he seems to sell alot of sets...i got a good deal and was able to pick up in person...but you should be able to get something close.....and the rims look AWESOME on the car...not too flashy or aftermarket looking...look VERY OEM...which is what i wanted...and the ride is great...if i had a camera i would take some pics for the site..

post some pics, please! :ph34r:

i got a BRAND NEW set of 400h rims...they are 5 star and gunmetal finish....along with untouched tires...for 950 here in miami...from a guy who sells them on ebay......he seems to sell alot of sets...i got a good deal and was able to pick up in person...but you should be able to get something close.....and the rims look AWESOME on the car...not too flashy or aftermarket looking...look VERY OEM...which is what i wanted...and the ride is great...if i had a camera i would take some pics for the site..