Lexus Center Cap And Logo's

95LS400Bob

I am missing a gold logo from my 95 center cap. I don't think you can buy just the logo. Some searching and I find they sell the center cap (mine is chrome) but no mention of the gold logo. My local dealer is a toital joke...just wants to sell me a new Lexus whenever I go there.

I found some gold logo's new on Ebay. Supposed to be OEM. I went for it. And they are too small to fit my caps. :censored:

So..further digging and Ebay has quite few guys listing caps...some chrome..some silver..some gold logo's. And I did some searching here and find quite a few other guys in the past looking for caps or logo's.

I know the caps are different..different years. What I think is that 95 to 97 Ls400's are the same. There's a number on the back of the oem cap but not sure if some interchange or not nor am I sure that is a production or part number.

So maybe we ought to make a thread here so a guy knows what to look for. I'd buy a silver center cap with a gold logo...throw the cap away..IF...I knew the logo would fit.

So anybody willing to pull there center cap off...record the number..etc..maybe this will help me and others.

I'll start:

95 Ls 400 10 slot chrome alloy wheel 16 inch.

Chrome center cap number 9502.

Cap diameter 7.050 inches across.

Gold logo measures 2.730 wide x 2.00 inches high. Retained by 4 tabs with 2 locating pins.

• 2 years later...
I am missing a gold logo from my 95 center cap. I don't think you can buy just the logo. Some searching and I find they sell the center cap (mine is chrome) but no mention of the gold logo. My local dealer is a toital joke...just wants to sell me a new Lexus whenever I go there.

I found some gold logo's new on Ebay. Supposed to be OEM. I went for it. And they are too small to fit my caps. :censored:

So..further digging and Ebay has quite few guys listing caps...some chrome..some silver..some gold logo's. And I did some searching here and find quite a few other guys in the past looking for caps or logo's.

I know the caps are different..different years. What I think is that 95 to 97 Ls400's are the same. There's a number on the back of the oem cap but not sure if some interchange or not nor am I sure that is a production or part number.

So maybe we ought to make a thread here so a guy knows what to look for. I'd buy a silver center cap with a gold logo...throw the cap away..IF...I knew the logo would fit.

So anybody willing to pull there center cap off...record the number..etc..maybe this will help me and others.

I'll start:

Gold logo measures 2.730 wide x 2.00 inches high. Retained by 4 tabs with 2 locating pins.

I'll start:

Wow, that's a great help, Geno. Way to go.

I bought a center cap for my '94LS on EBay knowing only that it was a gray cap with a gold logo. I too was missing one gold logo on a chrome color cap. The logo I received was very dull, and tired. It didn't fit exactly, but it was very close. So I sprayed the logo with gold gloss paint, and made the slots work, using Krazy glue as a backup. Four years later, the logo is secure, and looks like the other three. You've made a good point about determining which logo goes on which year-part of the problem is that the seller on EBay doesn't know, or doesn't care what year the center cap is. He probably stole it in a junkyard, or on the street anyway. BTW-I gave him a negative rating. Boy, he was upset. Good....

Good luck.

I lost a gold "L" off of a center cap a couple years ago. Asked the dealer who said they only had silver.....wanted a bunch for the center cap plus $100 to send out the logo for gold plating. Did a little digging around and found this site: http://www.capitalwheels.com/store/custome...cat=&page=1 I never did order it, because I keep forgetting about it. But, it looks like the right center cap and logo for mine. Defintely worth the $35 in my opinion.