Rx330 Maint Manual

first rx

Does anyone have info or web addresses for purchasing maint/repair manuals for the rx330? Since it basically a Toyota, most of it is very simple to work on, but certain items, especially the electronics, require specific info.

Bob

Does anyone have info or web addresses for purchasing maint/repair manuals for the rx330? Since it basically a Toyota, most of it is very simple to work on, but certain items, especially the electronics, require specific info.

Bob

http://techinfo.lexus.com/ For $10.00 a day you subscribe to info, it took me 3 hrs with dial up do download entire electric man. and repair manual one file at a time in pdf format :whistles: one problem,many files have the same name :censored: Name each file as you down load it to make sense to you,as their naming doesn't and like file names will overwrite eachother

Bob

http://techinfo.lexus.com/ For $10.00 a day you subscribe to info, it took me 3 hrs with dial up do download entire electric man. and repair manual one file at a time in pdf format :whistles: one problem,many files have the same name :censored: Name each file as you down load it to make sense to you,as their naming doesn't and like file names will overwrite eachother

Do they let you download the whole repair manual at once? Or is it a page by page pdf? Or chapter by chapter?

Never mind... I purchased a 1 day use.

They break the pdf up into sections that each must be downloaded. Each section is only about 1-8 pages depending on subject.

It's pretty good and I think it's the factory service manual, but it's hard to find stuff because they don't let you do a global search in the whole manual. Instead, you have to dig by categories.