Fluid Flush

sha4000

ok im ready to flush out all my fluids i have 2 quarts of mobile1 synthetic atf for the power steering, a big bottle of dot3 brake fluid to bleed all the lines, reservoir and actuator, 6 quarts of mobile1 synthetic engine oil and filter, 9 quarts of toyota T-IV atf and the gasket that i ordered from autozone and i have to get some diff fluid does anyone know what kind? i bthink i read somewhere on the forum that you can just clean the tranny filter and then reinstall is this true? what do i use to clean the oil and tranny pans ? if i missed anything feel fee to add it my plan is to do it thsi weekend so i can get all of this stuff out of my trunk all of the oils plus the detailing stuff doesnt leave a whole lot of room in the trunk and i personally like to keep it clean with lots of space

Thi sis what LexLS usedDifferential change. As for the tranny filter I am not too sure. I though tyou were suppose to change those but mine looked so good I didn't want to throw it away so I guess its safe. There isn't really much to clean the pans. The only thing I used was a paper towel. Make sure you get the magnets cleaned off. There should only be three. Just be careful for your driveways sake. I would keep some absorbant clay or kitty liter around for any spills. Watch out for the trans filter. I'd say no less that 1/4 of a liter came out when I took it off. Hvae fun and let us know how everything goes!

thanks