Newbe With 91 Ls 400

RedSingle

Hello all.

This is my first time logging on this forum. All help will be greatly appreciated.

I need to install a factory cd changer in my 91 LS 400. I have the pioneer CD changer and radio. How can I get or make the harness for the cd changer.

I read a lot of posts by PIONEERSUBY. I hope you can assist also.

Thanks

It had the head unit with the tape only option. I have one with the cd button

and also the OEM changer that goes into the trunk.

did your car previously have a CD changer in it that was removed and does your head unit have a button on it that says CD

It had the head unit with the tape only option.  I  have one with the cd button

and also the OEM changer that goes into the trunk.

did your car previously have a CD changer in it that was removed and does your head unit have a button on it that says CD

Look in your trunk behind the liner up under the rear deck for a wiring harness. Lexus has a way with hiding them there very well. If it's there then plug and play. ;)

Yes I looked.  I tried to do the install yesterday.  I also discovered that the cd changer needs a mounting bracket.

I have a wiring harness for your car it is plug and play [ no power to connect ] it is 16 feet long with shielded wiring. If you are interested em or pm me for details. ;)

Sounds good. I will try and PM you. I am new so I hope this works.

Thanks

Yes I looked.  I tried to do the install yesterday.  I also discovered that the cd changer needs a mounting bracket.

I have a wiring harness for your car it is plug and play [ no power to connect ] it is 16 feet long with shielded wiring. If you are interested em or pm me for details. ;)

Sounds good.  I will try and PM you.  I am new so I hope this works.

Thanks

I cannot email or pm you.  Too new I guess.

xnp_2000@yahoo.com is my email address.