Should I Buy A 1994 Es300?

I wanted to sell my 93 es 300 for a 95 ls 400. But decided against it. Didn't want to re-mod an entire car.

If you're looking at LS's be sure you get the '95+. They have many nice updates, and less problems.

You won't go wrong with a '94 ES, or a '95 LS.

the instrument cluster (speedometer) on my Lexus is fading really bad and they told me it might take me a total of $500 not including labor.

take look at lextech.org for a cheaper alternative to instrument cluster repair. Several members have had success.

steviej

Thanks for the advice, I have a question, my car egine light is on and I was wondering where would be a good reliable place for me to get a full car check up because different places tell me to replace things that really didn't needed to be replaced. (ex. radiator that cost me $600)

The engine itself was the world's first OBD-II compatible ECU.

Unfortunately, it uses Toyota OBD-I style connectors, so autozone type palces (OBD-II scanners) can't read your computer.

If the light is on open either diagnostics port and jump E1 to TE1 (paperclip, wire whatever). Turn the key to ON and count the CEL flash pattern. EX 2-1. You can find the trouble codes online, in books, or post them and someone will tell you.