Part Number Needed

nc211

Anyone have the part number for the front and back brake pads on a 95' LS400?

Thanks all

Here you go!

For the front brake it is : 04465-50070

For the rear brake it is: 04466-50080

It only gives one part number so I guess they come in 2 sets of 2. Any other part #'s you guys let me know. I have this sheet I got off the bay.

Thanks

Thanks Ed! That's what I needed. Got one more question, I'm trying to get some thru the toyota dealer instead of the lexus dealer. Lexus wants $90 for the pads only. Toyota guy says he can't get that part number, I have to go through Lexus dealer. Anyone know of a part number in Toyota language that is the same thing as the Lexus for these brake pads?

Thanks all

I paid only $50 at irontoad.com for a set of rears. ;) Shipping takes about 3-4 days. I've ordered a few things from them, and their services and prices are great! http://www.irontoad.com/Merchant2/merchant..._Code=1995ls400

Changing the brakes on the LS are sooo easy...takes 30-45min/axle depending on how fast you work.

It has been my experience in the past that when a part is used on both Lexus models and on Toyota models, it carries the same part number at both places.

I have ordered several parts for my two Lexus vehicles from www.toyotaworld.com. The part numbers for the brake pads as detailed in the previous post are listed in their data base under Lexus but not under Toyota.

Apparently these pads are not used on any Toyota models. Their price for part number 04465-50070 is $52.43.

I have also ordered a number of items from www.newlexusparts.com. Their price for the front pads is $51.19. The rear pads are also $51.19. A new front rotor is $116.55, and a new rear rotor is $152.01. These prices include shipping.

If the rotors that overheated were Lexus rotors, I would suggest that you look into upgrading to slotted rotors. I just replaced the front rotors on my wife's 94 ES with SP brand slotted rotors. The cost was about $170.00 for the two rotors, including shipping. I used the Lexus pads.

I have not checked into availability of slotted rotors for LS models, but I assume they are available.