Mechanic Recommendation - La Area

rockhead

I'm in the process of searching for a Pre-Owned RX 300. I don't want to bring the car to the dealer for servicing. I have GREAT Independent mechanics for my Honda and Volvo, but am needing recommendations for a Lexus/Toyota mechanic.

Does anyone have any suggestions in the Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley/San Gabriel Valley area? Someone experienced enough to work on an RX 300, considering all it's quirks and issues.

I greatly appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thanks.

Ia m looking for it in Seattle for my es300

I'm in the process of searching for a Pre-Owned RX 300. I don't want to bring the car to the dealer for servicing. I have GREAT Independent mechanics for my Honda and Volvo, but am needing recommendations for a Lexus/Toyota mechanic.

Does anyone have any suggestions in the Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley/San Gabriel Valley area? Someone experienced enough to work on an RX 300, considering all it's quirks and issues.

Thanks.

Thanks.

You can try TM Engineering in Carson or Luxury Motor Works in Monrovia.

• 3 months later...

Also trying to find a good mechanic within the city -- anyone have any experience at these places:

Independent Lexus & Toyota Repair

5535 West Pico Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90019

(323) 933-4577

Independent Lexus & Toyota Repair

1919 South La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90034

(310) 202-7343

• 3 years later...

Thanks.

If you're still looking for a good honest mechanic, go to

Toymasters

11467 Ventura Blvd

Studio City, CA

(818) 753-8808

(818) 625-3915

Ask for Virgil and he'll take care of your car.