Lexus Of Manhattan

went in for service today that should have taken 2 hours and it wound up takin the whole day, the people over there were reall a$$holes, gave me a lotta attitude and didn't give me a loaner, mind you I made an appointment previous to this and asked for one. i called lex corporate and filed a complaint, i believe that courtesy check should be in the mail by the weekend. fair warning stay away from lexus of manhattan they're good for nothing retards.

went in for service today that should have taken 2 hours and it wound up takin the whole day, the people over there were reall a$$holes, gave me a lotta attitude and didn't give me a loaner, mind you I made an appointment previous to this and asked for one. i called lex corporate and filed a complaint, i believe that courtesy check should be in the mail by the weekend. fair warning stay away from lexus of manhattan they're good for nothing retards.

I had the same experience. I took my ES in few years back, i think back in 99 it was.. Anyway, i brought it in because my brakes were squeaking. I didn't get a loaner, I had to sit and wait there the entire day and those people were acting like dicks. Not to mention they completely ripped me off on the brake pads. I paid about $600 for front brake pads because of my lack of knowledge on cars back then.. :angry: I had no idea what I was paying for and just paid what they were asking and later on found out i was ripped off... <_< Then i moved onto Bayridge Lexus in brooklyn and those people there were surely alot nicer and charge 1/3 for brake pads...

Complaining to Lex corporate might not get you the deisred results, try complaining to the owner(s) of the dealership, if you can find them.

Complaining to Lex corporate might not get you the deisred results, try complaining to the owner(s) of the dealership, if you can find them.

im gonna try and talk to management there too, but carmine the service manager is such a flamer that i wanted to punch him in the face rite then and there but i didnt want him to throw a prada slipper at me. ill call the better business bureau and file a complaint.

• 1 month later...