Would My Dealer Have This Part?

ED.

Well, this evening I got bored and took aprt the whole shifter/astray/cupholder assembly. I cleaned up the springs and all the other parts so now it opens eaisly. If yours sticks at all just take it out and clean. It really is a must. Anyway, I forgot that the lights that illuminate the TRAC button and seat heaters have gone out. I took them out and and I realized how small they are. Would my dealer have those little bulbs? I can't find the part number though. All I can say is they are very small and green. Anyone know?

Thanks

Also, does the radio come straight out? I can see the two bolts that hold it in but I am afraid that I might set off an alarm and cause the radio to no longer function.

Thanks

http://www.carstereohelp.com/stereoremovalLexusLS400str1.htm

that should take care of your radio quesiton and about the bulbs i dont think the dealer sells those i guess u could try but i highly dout it try some local electroncis store and i thought the bulbs had a plastic green covering and they were made green are u sure there isnt a plastic cover over them?

Thanks for the link Raz. That should make the removal a lot eaiser. Also, you were right. Those bulbs do have a green cover over them. Almost ruined it trying to get it off. I hop the dealer has them. I am looking forward to tomorrow. I cant wait to fix the car!!!

Thanks

haha good luck glad i could help and if u can find them at the dealer tell me because im going to get myself some also because i bougt the smallest bulbs i could from autozone and wired those into my radio i knew what i was doing and the voltages because ive worked in motorola for 13 years now so i took it to work i thought about putting the small bulbs we use in cell phones but that was to small and gave off alot of light but if u can send me a pic of the bulb i can help u find one

Luckily my dealer had them in stock. I am gonna buy three since two have already gone. I tried to take the radio out but then I thought about it and said forget it. If they call me I want to leave right away. It is suppose to rain this afternoon so.. . Thanks again. you are a big help!

Thanks

Would my dealer have those little bulbs? I can't find the part number though.

For future reference, the dealer can special order any part you want; ex. My local dealer never gave me any trouble when I'd go in there, and they would have to special order little screw covers or other random things that probably no one else would care about on old Lexus cars.

hmmm i dont kno why i never thought of that blake it never came to me im going to do that i still need 1 bulb for the part that lights up the "power and knob" on my stereo head set