Phonebook - Entering Names For Each Number

pinzabu

Hi everyone,

Question - is there a way to type in directly on the 400h the name with a phone number in phone book WITHOUT using BT?

Background - I have a HP Ipaq 6315 with tmobile, after many hours and attempts have finally gotten BT to work for phone calls with the 400h. Both Lexus letstalk and HP and tmobile ALL said there was NO compatabilty.

I would like to be able to 'type' in the name information that goes with the 4 one touch numbers I have entered - via incoming/outcoming, but do not see how to do that. It will take a number of fixes, ie many hours of finding the software online, as I have yet to find to get a BT transfer of my ipaq phone book and all I really need are about a dozen one touch numbers and names.

TIA Lydia

I don't think it's possible.

I might suggest getting a list of compatible BT phones and then asking around for co-workers that might have one of those phones. Then ask to take them out for lunch in return for putting a few phone numbers into your car that you could then add to your one-touch. You don't have to be on the same phone carrier system for this to work. You just need a phone that lets you download numbers.