Help Fast

akewlguy

Hello guys..

TWO QUESTIONS HOPEFULLY ANSWERED IN 1hr.

1. I might buy a 93 LS400 at 135k with no changed timing belt. That scares me but the price is very good (4k). There is also some minor issues, LCD & speakers but nothing big that I have recognized.

2. Should one get LEXUS parts straight from dealer or go to rockauto and get generic (such as steering pump): Adelco, A1Cardone?

These are stupid questions answered by my mechanic.. Disreguard my stupidity.

Now I am looking into a 95 LS400 with 80k miles.. Screw messing around with ball joints, timing belts, LCD and other crap with a 93LS 135k. Its time for me I dig a bit deeper into my pockets instead of pinching a penny to make a dime.

Okay ladies and gents this week I will have my LEXUS!!!

THAT IS A PROMISE!! So I can move into the elite group of lexusownersclub gold members who have a LEXUS... :)

These are stupid questions answered by my mechanic.. Disreguard my stupidity.

Now I am looking into a 95 LS400 with 80k miles.. Screw messing around with ball joints, timing belts, LCD and other crap with a 93LS 135k. Its time for me I dig a bit deeper into my pockets instead of pinching a penny to make a dime.

Okay ladies and gents this week I will have my LEXUS!!!

THAT IS A PROMISE!! So I can move into the elite group of lexusownersclub gold members who have a LEXUS...  :)

Do you have any service record at all? These are the folowing items that you should look into before purchasing the vehicle: Valve cover gaskets, timing belt, water pump, cams and crank seals, plugs, wires, engine mounts, transmission mounts, lower ball joints, rear knuckle bushings, lower control arms, front brakes. These items need replacement at this mileage. Good luck with the purchase, You will love it!

JP Importz