Two Easy Question

I am doing some services to my car and have just decided to get them all out of the way.I have 2 questions first I have some left over new fluid from my tranny flush and im going to flush my power steering also so can I replace the fluid with this left over fluid since it does call for atf?Also does anyone have an opinion on these plugs?Id rather have denso but this seems like a pretty good deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

I believe you have to use dexron/mercon for the Power steering and T4 for the tranny, not sure if you should use the T4 in your power steering or if it makes a difference. <_< The iridiums are the way to go, you probably won't notice any difference, however they'll be the last set of plugs you'll buy as they last over 100,000 miles. The Denso's have a little thinner center electrode compared to the NGK's, however you won't notice any difference. You'll be fine with the Denso's.

I concur with Turbo. Having said that, the IX NGK plugs will not last as long as regular iridiums. Stick with either 'regular' NGK iridiums or Denso iridiums. If you need the NGK part number, let me know. B)

:cheers:

You can find all the plug info here. The difference between dexron and other transmission fluid types is the additive package and the amount of slipperiness. Dexron/mercon is the most popular type of fluid available and is used primarilly in GM transmissions and most power steering systems. You may be fine using the T4 in your power steering, however just to be safe I'd use Dexron/mercon as it's what's recommended by almost every auto manufacturer. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

forget all that, all you need is THIS and THIS and THIS for maximum power gain.

btw, for more info on the last "THIS", go here FTC sues ZMax

gotta love this quote: "The FTC previously halted allegedly deceptive advertising by the marketers of Dura Lube, Motor Up, Prolong, Valvoline, Slick 50, and STP, other major brands of engine treatment products"