1992 Es300 - Speaker Info And Antenna Problems

Hey Everybody. Friend of mine has a 1992 Lexus ES300 (reason I opend the account here was to troubleshoot all of his problems hehe), and we just recently swapped out his Stock headunit and amp for an older clarion unit. The clarion unit doesn't have an Antenna Turn-on wire, but has a Remote Turn-on, which I hear is the same thing. Now we wired it up to what we thought was the Antenna turn on wire according to the wiring diagram he had, however we cannot get the antenna to go up. We also wired it to ACC to no avail with the car in ACC (the deck would be on, but the antenna isn't moving). Anything else that we need to wire to get it going? According to the relay near the Antenna at the back of the trunk, it is 12v, which the remote turn on and the ACC should both be providing.

The other question was with regards to the speakers in the car. He wants to replace alot of them, but hasn't been able to find out what size of speakers are in the door. He would rather not open the doors up until we are actually replacing the speakers, so we looked for diagrams without any luck. Any places we should check?

Thanks alot folks, truly appreciated.

Hey There SKPerformer. Yeah I am truly sorry for missing the Speaker info in the FAQ, I actually read through it, but I think i skipped that part.

Now With regards to my Antenna problem, I don't think it was mentioned in there.

Once again sorry, and thanks!