Turning Lights

Dust

Well I dont know if there is a difference between crystal and white turning lights but I found out recently that both of my turning lights, the original orange ones are bit cracked. So I am deciding to replace them. Since they are also screwed on, its a simple procedure.

Before doing that I want to verify with you guys who knows more about this.

1. Is there a difference between clear or white turning lights? Which one is better.

2. How much would they cost me for a pair ( 2 )

3. Where can I get them. I was thinking about a local car shop because quite frankly I dont want to buy anything from ebay as far as this stuff goes, because what's the worst thing that can happen, size, shape, and incompatibility in general.

4. Legality issue, usually they dont care about tints here in NY, or based on my knowledge my friend is lucky because he never got a single ticket for his 30% tints. So I was thinking if that can give me problems.

Thanks. :)

I take it you're referring to the ones infront. In NY, the law says you have to have amber turning signals.

The lense wise, you can have clear ones, but it illuminates white or clear which should be the same, it would be illegal. Most fo the replacement lenses available from Nopi or some of our favourite Online merchants include an amber bulb.

• 2 weeks later...

the front amber lenses reallly seemed to date the look of my 97 LS, so I switched them out with the clear lenses/amber bulbs and they look way better.

I bought the clear lenses on eBay from somewhere in California as my local auto parts dealer could not get them for me.

It was a nice and easy installation just having to remove a few screws. Well worth it for a fresh updated look.