New Ls430 Owner, This Car Is Amazing

Only had it a few days but I'm really impressed, and I've driven plenty of nice cars to compare. Will definitely be ditching the wife's Volvo and trading for another Lexus soon. She likes midsize cars so probably an ES for her.

I thought I was a Euro man for sure and to be honest I do miss the handling of my old Jag and BMW, but everything else about the LS is light years ahead. I think I like the comfort best. And the silence. And the drivetrain. And the features. :)

Of course I'm not telling you guys anything you didn't know already...

Only had it a few days but I'm really impressed, and I've driven plenty of nice cars to compare. Will definitely be ditching the wife's Volvo and trading for another Lexus soon. She likes midsize cars so probably an ES for her.

I thought I was a Euro man for sure and to be honest I do miss the handling of my old Jag and BMW, but everything else about the LS is light years ahead. I think I like the comfort best. And the silence. And the drivetrain. And the features. :)

Of course I'm not telling you guys anything you didn't know already...

Awesome welcome to the club! I'm glad your wife is getting an ES330, I'm sure she will love it. That car really does have most of the benifits of the LS, at half the cost.