Aristo Strut Bar Install

I recently get a set of Aristo strut bars from Japan. I installed one of them today on my 93GS3. I used to have a vibration in the steering wheel when braking. I assumed it was just the rotors, even though I have brembo's, I planned on replacing them when I did the next brake pad change. I noticed after I installed the strut bar the vibration was gone, hmmm? I tried heavy and soft braking, still no vibration. I know some other GS3'S have the same problem. <_<

I recently get a set of Aristo strut bars from Japan. I installed one of them today on my 93GS3. I used to have a vibration in the steering wheel when braking. I assumed it was just the rotors, even though I have brembo's, I planned on replacing them when I did the next brake pad change. I noticed after I installed the strut bar the vibration was gone, hmmm? I tried heavy and soft braking, still no vibration. I know some other GS3'S have the same problem, so I have another bar if anyone wants to see if it works for them. <_<

I must say, I do not have this problem, however, I think that is mighty cool of you to offer!!! Makes me feel like there really is a community here :cheers: Thanks to all the awesome lex members!