Coolant Leaking Please Help.

I have a 94 sc400 and there seems to be a decent size leak. There is no coolant that actually leaks onto the ground. I think it mainly leaks while driving. I am not sure where it is coming from but the radiator fan blades are covered in dried red coolant. Also it is spraying up onto the front half of the engine. I am lost when trying to trace the leak. It looks as though the leak hits the fan blades and then the fan blades throw the coolant every where. I just replaced my coolant reserve tank so no leaks there. Seems like the majority comes directly behind the fan blades. Could it possibly be the radiator has a leak and then the blades throw the coolant every where? Car is starting to overheat a little abnormally. I added some coolant to see if that will temporarily fix it from overheating. Any suggestions would be a lot of help. Since I have owned the vehicle I have not changed the water pump bought it with 116,000 now has 140,000. Coolant has been flushed recently. Thanks for reading.