400h On Its Way

Last week I had decided not to accept the RX400 I ordered over a year ago, because I love my current RX330 so much. The dealership crunched some numbers and ended up giving me far more in trade in for my RX330 than I ever would have dreamed. I know what I could have sold if for, and they gave me more. Of course I'm paying MSRP, but I think most people are. Am I right? Just hoping I don't have buyers remorse.

The dealer is bringing it it my house, because I can't leave right now. It should be here in about an hour. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Last week I had decided not to accept the RX400 I ordered over a year ago, because I love my current RX330 so much.  The dealership crunched some numbers and ended up giving me far more in trade in for my RX330 than I ever would have dreamed.  I know what I could have sold if for, and they gave me more.  Of course I'm paying MSRP, but I think most people are.  Am I right?  Just hoping I don't have buyers remorse.

The dealer is bringing it it my house, because I can't leave right now.  It should be here in about an hour.  I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Yep we payed MSRP. I suspect that if you do change your mind and decide the car isn't right for you the dealership should be able to work with you on a return. Probably the biggest concerns/issues most owners have discusssed are:

1. MPG being true to promise - it seems to really vary from driver to driver

2. The brushed metal instead of wood interior

Which means you should technically love it as much as your 330 :) I hope either way that your dealer takes good care of you.

If you love the 330, you will love the 400 even more so, I guarantee it! 650 lbs-ft of torque has a way of growing on you. The power seems limitless - something that cannot be said of most SUVs.

Congratulations! :cheers:

I think you'll be quite happy too. I passed on the RX to get an Acura MDX a while back. Now I've traded the MDX (truly a wonderful vehicle) for the hybrid. I'm looking forward to double the gas mileage once it gets broken in, and in the meantime, this machine is a stealth flyer! All the gadgets and gizmos are really cool too.

I just spent more than I ever thought I would on a vehcile (yes, MSRP) and I have *no* buyers remorse at all. My guess is you'll feel the same.

Thanks for the encouragement. It's here, and so far I love it. It's silver with black interior which looks rather good with the brushed silver. And yes.. the power is much better than the 330. Now, back to the books. :rolleyes: