Lexus Es250 Steering Bellow

Help, I need to replace the steering bellows on my '90 Lexus ES 250 steering rack. I have the parts but I don't know what type of grease to use on the joing where the tie rod meets the steering gear. I don't want to mix different bases of greases because then the greases will break down. I have looked everywhere online for this answer and if someone could answer by question I would appreciate it very much. Please respond to this forum or simply e-mail me at opelmanz@gmail.com

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help, I need to replace the steering bellows on my '90 Lexus ES 250 steering rack. I have the parts but I don't know what type of grease to use on the joing where the tie rod meets the steering gear. I don't want to mix different bases of greases because then the greases will break down.  I have looked everywhere online for this answer and if someone could answer by question I would appreciate it very much. Please respond to this forum or simply e-mail me at opelmanz@gmail.com

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the rack and pinion? Why do we have to grease it?

JPI

Yes, it is Rack and Pinion. And greasing this part is not ordinary maintenance, but since I am replacing both bellows I want to replace the old grease that I am cleaning off. I ended up using synthetic grease, as it is compatible with most types of grease, but I still am interested to know what type of grease was originally used by lexus. I suspect a lithium based grease, but I am not sure.