Aftermarket Radio

Does anyone have the color codes for the radio wiring of 90 ls400?? I wanted to install and aftermarket radio along with component speakers but i dont want to use a wire harness because im not going to use factory speakers amps or radio. Does anyone know how to do this. I believe all i need is the power wire, ignition and remote. But im not sure. thanks for the help in advance.

If I'm reading my diagram correctly, there's a white wire with a blue stripe that provides up to 20A to the radio, subwoofer and antenna.

There's also a gray wire providing a 7.5A source to the radio only - I think this is the remote... (marked ACC in the diagram)

Not sure what you're looking for in regards to the ignition wire. It thought the remote signaled when the car was on.

If I'm reading my diagram correctly, there's a white wire with a blue stripe that provides up to 20A to the radio, subwoofer and antenna. 

There's also a gray wire providing a 7.5A source to the radio only - I think this is the remote... (marked ACC in the diagram)

Not sure what you're looking for in regards to the ignition wire.  It thought the remote signaled when the car was on.

Thanks alot for the info.

Yoikes. That's not good.

Ok, there's a harness with the female side closest to the radio that has the white w/blue stripe providing power from a 20A fuse. The grey wire doesn't come from a harness, according to the diagram.

Given the difficulty and my inability to expand much beyond what I told you, it might be a good idea just to get a harness and remove the pins you aren't going to use.

Not sure what you're looking for in regards to the ignition wire.  It thought the remote signaled when the car was on.

Do you know which wire is for the antenna?