Any Major Differences B/t 04 And 05 Es's?

What are the main differences between the 04 Es330 and the 05 Es330. Anything in the engine compartment? Or transmission?

Most of the changes between 04 & 05 are cosmetic......the front facia & rear tail lights have been changed (for the better imo) as the apprerance looks better. The mechanicals are pretty much the same, but not 100% sure if they have upgraded the 5 speed automatic in 05 over the 04 version. B)

:cheers:

that's what i thought....

If something works; don't fix it     <- my favorite saying LOL  :lol:

You will see an all new ES in about a year as an early 2007 model ;)

:whistles: Oh well, they need new styling i guess.... B)

yup. B)

has nayone ever seen the 07 es yet? i mean in a pic? or is it just an "idea" ?

None yet, I've contacted a lot of people & auto magazines.......there is nothing, not even spy shots. There should be some this summer coming soon.

None yet, I've contacted a lot of people & auto magazines.......there is nothing, not even spy shots. There should be some this summer coming soon.

if they're even built somewhere, they're being tested i assume...thats if theyre even built

if they're even built somewhere, they're being tested i assume...thats if theyre even built

I am sure there are prototypes that exist yes......in Japan under lock & key right now I'm betting. Also keep your eyes open for the next gen Camry, the ES will be based on that from what I have heard. B)

The toyota corolla's need to be re-designed as well..they look too boring..they need style and some more sharp angles to attract younger drivers. <_< I must admit the new gauge clusters on the 05 corolla LE's are HOT!! The tinting thing with the white numbers is nice. The red needles on must lexus models looks nice too...