Right Headlight Won't Turn On

Hey Guys... Yesterday on my way home i noticed that my right headlight didn't turn on. I have the Philip's HID conversion setup. For some reason, the right headlight just blinks, when i try to turn it on. The left side warms up just fine and turns on. I have no idea what is wrong. PLEASE HELP :cries:

Blinking is usually from a bad ballast

you need to switch the bulbs around to figure it out properly .

It might be a bad ground also but i doubt it,also depends on which gen ballasts you have.

Thanks SKperformance.... Ill try swaping the blubs and seeing if it works, but from the sound of it i think your right. Does anyone have an extra phillips ballast laying around... Happy to take it off your hands... hehehe

Just thought i would let everyone know. I found out what the problem was. Thanks to the help of SKperformance, and my other friends, the ballasts wasn't getting enough power. So, i just added a relay that got power straight from the battery instead of the 9006 connectors and bam everything powered up. So, it wasn't my ballasts after all. Hopefully this helps other people that have hid's that are having the same problem as me. Instead of using the OEM 9006 connectors just buy a relay and some 14 gauge wire and hook it straight to the battery so you get enough juice. Once again just wanted to say Thank you to SKPerformance for all your help :cheers: