Swirls Again!

Back in December 2004 I took my Black GS300 to a local autobody shop (Cherner) to repair hail damage. First let me say I got into it with those guys because even though the dings from the hail are gone, you can clearly see the car has been painted etc...anyway, whatever they used/did to clean my car caused an unbelievable amount of swirls. They said "OHHH just use Maguires and it will get rid of the swirls"....After nearly getting close to hurting everyone in that shop, I left and decided to take care of the swirl issue myself before they did more damage to my car.

So SWOES300, I remember back in the summer you worked on my car to get rid of the swirls. Now I need your advice...what is the best detail shop that you recommend in the DC/Maryland area? I want to get rid of swirls on my car once and for all. I have tried everything that i know of..wash, wax, different swirl removers etc..i guess its the technique im using...but whatever im doing is not working....

HELP!!!!!

Good to hear from you again, sorry about the repair! Did you look into paintless dent repair or were there just too many?

Thats a tough one, I can't think of one shop in our area that I would reccomend. We don't have a lot of good detailers around here. I dont really have the time to detail nowadays like I did back when we first met but I do have some people that I refer to that do a good job for my past customers. Let me dig up some contact info, do you have an email I can reach you at?

If you ever find yourself migrating south towards the Va Beach area, give me an e-mail/ PM.

Steve knows me from another detailing board. I'm just as anal as he is ;)

Also, check out Autopia.org in the Hot-Tub forum to see the NoVa/MD meet I'm putting together. You might want to stop by and check it out- maybe even learn a thing or two about working on your car with a PC/ rotary.