Upper Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit

GRAND_LS 4

I have seen a lot of Ebay sellers that don’t know what they are talking about, so I wanted to know if anyone here has tried these, or has any opinion about them, and if they really fit my 98. Because im about to do both sides.

They are not cheap, but cheaper then $320 per Arm. I would be able to do the both sides of the upper, and lower control bushings all for less then the price of one arm.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33583

Thanks guys

Hey bicol-ini, how goes it these days? That part number was the same for my rear carrier bushings i had done a month ago or so. Will they also fit the control arm bushings as well on our gen II models? If so, that would be GREAT because I'm freakin' going broke over this car.

nc211 ADUS 505 was for the rear carrier bushing

for the front upper control arm is ADUS 502 theres two bushing per side

and for the front lower control arm is ADUS 530 one bushing per side

you need to press out the old one and press the new one one :cheers:

Oopps, got my numbers mixed up. So you're sure they'll work on a generation 2 ls model. Not questioning your wisdom, just confused because they say they're for 90-94 models, even the adus 505, of which is in my car, sold by the dealer now as a repair kit.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Anyone with 430,000 miles on anything gets my attention! Thanks bicol-ini. Just saved me a ton of money! I assume the fact that it's not that lexus soft rubber, but harder plastic doesn't kill that lexus ride too much? Don't really care if it does to be honest, it is 10 years old after all. :cheers: