New To The Site

I recently bought a 99 Lexus GS 300 and I want to buy some new wheels for the ride. I do not want to lower my car at all and i would like to know what size of wheels can i put on without rubbing against any fenders? I also want to be able to put four same tires on the car so i would be able to rotate them as i needed. Should i go with 19", because i know i can get 19" with all four tires being the same tire. Or, can i go with some 20" with all four tires being the same type of tire? If anyone has the answer to this i would appreciate if you could share and recommend me to the right direction.

Thanks

Akhil, I've tried 17's and now 18's on my 1999 GS400. For whatever reason the 17's not only gave me a rough ride but also the steering vibrated. I replaced them with 18's and now I have a smooth ride with little or no vibration in the steering. I can't speak for 19's or 20's, but rest assured 18's will work for you. Hope this helps.

i was looking to do the same, as in getting nice wheels and not lowering the car. here's what i got...

new_wheels1.sized.jpg

they're 20x8.5 with 245/35/20 tires and i have had no problems with rubbing. one thing to note however is the stock brakes need some updating (see other posts about wheels in the forum).