Help Me Pimp My 1st Gen Up

Hey Everybody

I've never posted anything here before.... i realize this is the best place to get help. I have a 1994 GS300 and i need help on a few things please. I'm looking for the following: (my dirty laundry list for my car)

- New Lexus Floor Mats

- Hood Lift Supports

- Trunk Lift Supports

- Headlights! I read somewhere someone can get the ARISTO ones in Japan? Can someone direct me to the site or person??

- has anyone done roof mount antennas? how does that look on a gs300?

- friggin new cup holder! argh!!!

Thanks guys!!

yo tequila, what's going on. I'm from san diego too... maybe you've seen my car around. Anyways, if I would have seen your post earlier, i could have sold you my jdm headlights. You know, I put up a jdm wing on ebay. search for jdm aristo on ebay and you'll see my spoiler. so what part of san diego are you from? let me know what's up.

yo tequila, what's going on.  I'm from san diego too... maybe you've seen my car around.  Anyways, if I would have seen your post earlier, i could have sold you my jdm headlights.  You know, I put up a jdm wing on ebay.  search for jdm aristo on ebay and you'll see my spoiler.  so what part of san diego are you from?  let me know what's up.

Hey! I'm from Rancho Penasquitos! My car is stock ... right now i just want to repair the basics first. and the headlights.. the plastic foggy crap bugs me. i know there are things out there to clean it but i just want some new ones. Know where i can get some?

Hey! I'm from Rancho Penasquitos! My car is stock ... right now i just want to repair the basics first. and the headlights.. the plastic foggy crap bugs me. i know there are things out there to clean it but i just want some new ones. Know where i can get some?

I would try ebay first. If not, then you'll have to do some looking around because where we live, i don't think you'll find our model at a junkyard. I have a buddy in japan that could probably help. I'll email him today and i'll let you know. For right now, I would just buff out your headlamps with some mcguires car polish. That's what I used and they came out real real clean and shiney.