Hight Light Flashes 91 Ls400

davidk

:unsure: I had my radio worked on. Now the hight light if flashing "normal". The switch on the console has no effect. I'm thinking they may have broken a wire on the switch while removing the radio? Does it sound like I'm on the right track, and how do I remove the panel to check?

Thanks

:unsure:  I had my radio worked on. Now the hight light if flashing "normal". The switch on the console has no effect.  I'm thinking they may have broken a wire on the switch while removing the radio?  Does it sound like I'm on the right track,  and how do I remove the panel to check?

Thanks

:blushing: Yes, I meant the HIEGHT light. Did you mean the switch "May not have been reconected" or "It can't be reconnected"?

Thanks,

Exactly who worked on the radio? "Lexus" dealer? I would take it back to them to check. I am guessing something was disconnected by mistake.

:unsure:  I had my radio worked on. Now the hight light if flashing "normal". The switch on the console has no effect.  I'm thinking they may have broken a wire on the switch while removing the radio?  Does it sound like I'm on the right track,  and how do I remove the panel to check?

Thanks

:blushing: Yes, I meant the HIEGHT light. Did you mean the switch "May not have been reconected" or "It can't be reconnected"?

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

:blushing: Boy is my face red! The problem was the Air Suspension switch in the tool kit bay was in the off position.