Head Unit Turn-on And Turn-off Pop Noice

My '92 SC400 Naki amp broke, so I just installed a new 5-channels sony amp. The sound are great, everything are good except I get a "pop" noice whenever I turn on or off the HU. I did a lot of search on this subject. People suggest a delay will solve the problem, but the delay will only eliminate the turn-on pop, not the turn-off pop. There is a couple device out there that can solve both problems, such as Stinger Off Pop Eliminator, and Stinger On Pop Eliminator. Both can be found on cardomain.com

I just need to temporary turn off the amp while the HU is turn on or turn off. My question is that how can I use the OEM Mute wire to temporary disable the amp for 1s-2s?. Isn't that the remote turn-on lead output 12v?. Is there a type of relay or device out there that connect remote turn-on lead and mute lead, and if the mute lead is active, then the remote turn-on lead is disable?. For those people install after market amp, what is the setup?. Thanks.