Accident

lexus ls430

My 2005 lx470 got hit rear end by a 93 mazda b2300. His story was he was talking on his cell phone and dropped his papers.I really dint understand his story.He also dint have his drivers licence and insurance.My car bumper and tailgate is messed up but his Truck was totaled he hit me at 30Mph.The guy looked like he was about in his 80s.I will post pics.

My 2005 lx470 got hit rear end by a 93 mazda b2300. His story was he was talking on his cell phone and dropped his papers.I really dint understand his story.He also dint have his drivers licence and insurance.My car bumper and tailgate is messed up but his Truck was totaled he hit me at 30Mph.The guy looked like he was about in his 80s.I will post pics.

That really sucks to hear. That REALLY surprises me that a rear impact like that would total it out.

Would you be willing to sell it, or let me purchase it from the insurance company?

Thank,

Frank :cheers:

That really sucks to hear. That REALLY surprises me that a rear impact like that would total it out.

Would you be willing to sell it, or let me purchase it from the insurance company?

Thank,

Frank :cheers:

re read that LOL:

My car bumper and tailgate is messed up but his Truck was totaled he hit me at 30Mph

sorry, had to do it. but a 30mph impact in the front of a vehicle is more than enough to total it. especially a small pickup.

What's the deal Frank?  One LX not enough for ya? :D

BTW, I'd like to see pics of the finished 450 once you get it done.

Cheers.

LOL. After rebuilding the 450, I feel that a 470 would be easier to rebuild. In a DREAM world, I would like to have one for each me and my beautiful wife. I am too cheap to spend the $$$ though, so that is a dream world.

Frank

The vehicle is in the shop and there is no body shop at the dealer so i took it to the place. His estimate was $8,200. He also said there also may be parts inside which will cost even more.I also had to shout at the insurance company (state farm) not to put aftermarket parts