Es300 Maintenance

rtyson

:wacko:

Hello All,

Ive been reading thru the postings(currently up to page 11) and they have been quite interesting. I have a 1998 ES300, gray, purchased for 15Kwith 60K miles,

I have had no problems with it at all at 98K miles.

The next service I will eventually have to have done is the TimingBelt and Water Pump sometime soon. Does anyone know of a good lexus mechanic in the St Louis, MO area ? I could take it to the dealer but I know that it will cost an arm&leg. The lexus dealers are extremely over-pricing for their service.

Would a Toyota dealer be able to perform the same maintenance on my 98' ES300?

rtyson

InStlMo

:wacko:

Hello All,

Ive been reading thru the postings(currently up to page 11) and they have been quite interesting.  I have a 1998 ES300, gray, purchased for 15Kwith 60K miles,

I have had no problems with it at all  at 98K miles.

The next service I will eventually have to have done is the TimingBelt and Water Pump sometime soon.  Does anyone know of a good lexus mechanic in the St Louis, MO area ?  I could take it to the dealer but I know that it will cost an arm&leg.  The lexus dealers are extremely over-pricing for their service.

Would a Toyota dealer be able to perform the same maintenance on my 98' ES300?

rtyson

rt, phone a few Toyota dealers near you & pose the question to them.  Let us know what they say & the ones that say yes, tell us how they compare price wise.  B)

:cheers:

InStlMo