Rallye Lexus Best Of East Service Dealer

LEXUSMASTER

:cheers:

In another thread you may have read my response to a customer slamming Rallye Lexus. I have had horrible experiences at Massapequa and ok service at Smithtown, but every time I went to Rallye they went above and beyond. They've helped me in tight spots without any fanfare. Every time I have gone, and not to just one of their people, any of them. Pam, Sheila are the two main advisors at the counter , Richie is the forman. I even met the manager Andrew to thank him for having such a good crew and keeping them together. Well low and behold I see in the Sunday Newsday an article tooting their horn about being the best dealer in 2004 in NY. I believe it. If you not sure and you live on the Island, try them if no one else is doing the right thing.

PS STAY AWAY FROM ROCKVILLE CENTER. SAME OWNER OF MASSAPEQUA, AND FROM WHAT I HEAR EVEN WORSE. SHAME LEXUS WOULD GIVE THEM ANOTHER DEALER AROUND HERE. I WISH RALLYE HAD ANOTHER SPOT CLOSER. ITS STILL WORTH THE TRIP.

so there horselady :censored:

something i have been saying all along. they have been the best. They actually sent somebody to my house to last week to try and get my garage door opener to program. now thats service. and there not bad looking either. Where was that article? would like to clip it out.