2001 Es300 Fitted With 2002 Gs300 Wheels/tires ?

Lou_Jr

Hello - I am new to this forum, and in need of some help. I have already read numerous posts here regarding various wheel/tire applications, but none that have answered my questions.

I have a 2001 ES300 Coach Edition. Stock setup is 16" x 6" wheels with 205/60 tires.

I would like to fit a set of wheels/tires from a 2002 GS300 that are 16" x 7.5" with 215/60 tires.

Will this work without any additional modifications (i.e. spacers, etc.)? Will the tires stick out too far? Will the ride and/or handling be affected?

Many thanks.

No, I have not. I really don't know much about "plus-sizing". Can I move to something like 17x7 without any modifications?

My situation is this: I have one bad wheel (hairline crack, causing a slow air leak). I have not been able to find a replacement, except at the dealer, which will run me about $425.

So, I would rather purchase a whole new set, but I don't know what my options are. I do not want to get into any modifications like spacers or suspension mods.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Try www.aaarims.com you can buy one refurbished wheel.

there are places online that you can send your rim to that will fix crack and stuff like that.

I have IS300 tires on my ES and the front fit with out spaces but the rear need them to keep the tires from rubing aganst strut. adding a 3/16 inch spacer fixed that.