Amp Wiring For An Ls400

I just got my 91 ls400 recently and i installed an aftermarked 8" sub in the stock location but im looking to hook it up to an amp. I was wondering if somone could help me out with what i need to do but most importantly how and where to run the wires from my trunk.

I just got my 91 ls400 recently and i installed an aftermarked 8" sub in the stock location but im looking to hook it up to an amp. I was wondering if somone could help me out with what i need to do but most importantly how and where to run the wires from my trunk.

the subwoofer amp is to the left of the gas tank behind the back trunk wall covering. there are wires to the amp that can be used and possibly powered and triggered if amp not real high watt.

• 2 weeks later...

see me on what u need im an installer. u can call me @ 216-376-4515