Sc430 Back Seat For Kid Seat

swggolf

So I'm considering the SC430 but what's the real story on the back seat? Can a child's seat be installed safely and still have someone sit in the seat in front? What's the largest size person that could actually sit in the back seat and put their feet on the floor without having their knees up against the back of the front seat? Also, can you fit a couple sets of golf clubs in the trunk with the top down?

Thanks!!

Scott

Car Seat works fine up to 2 years. Passenger seat should be slid forward but not all the way and child will be fine. We used Century seat with latch and worked fine. Only one set of golf clubs in trunk with top down and should be a low profile bag not the ping giant bag.

My girls (3 and 6 yrs) fit fine in my SC430, although I have to adjust the front seats and steering column pretty far forward when they are in. Actually, after they are out of a carseat (4 yrs old in Florida) they fit even better. I figure I have another 2 or three yrs before my oldest grows out of the car. I have once had an adult in the back set and they were not too comfortable. As far as carseats go, you will have to find on that fits the angle of the seat back, which is more vertical than in most cars. Evenflo makes a line of booster seats that sit pretty vertical and fit real nice.