Trans Pictures

I wanted it to compare what you were talking about a kidney shaped thing in the pan of the tranny held by one bolt. I took down the pan and filter and saw nothing that looked like that except the mesh in the filter. Is that what you meant?

Thanks for the picture meZoom!

skperformance, I will let you know how it turns out. I did the trans fluid change and I am going to flush it a second time to get the rest out. The car has a new radiator so it shouldnt be blocked or that dirty inside. The fluid was blackish color. I drove the car after and it lagged on take but then at times it spun the tires without problem.

yah rubn the car for about 3-7 days then get the fluid flushed again

do a good highway drive as it will lock all the clutches together and the torque convertor so it is just fluid being pushed around at max velocity to help clear thing up

glad it is working better now

so like i said it has been a few years since i dropped my filter and i just remember it being an odd not square shape

my bad :chairshot:

No, it didnt last two days. The car stopped moving and wouldnt go again. The fluid was burnt this time. I dropped it at the trans place and waiting to hear back. It was a good effort with the help!