Dash/headboard Rattles

LuvmyRX

I have been reading that some owners are experiencing dash and/or headliner rattles from the interior of RX330's. I was interested in getting feedback from current RX330 owners as to whether or not they have run into these problems, or if it has just affected a few here and there. Also, what about the "road noise" problems that are being reported with the front windows.

Thanks for any feedback!

B)

• 3 weeks later...
I have been reading that some owners are experiencing dash and/or headliner rattles from the interior of RX330's.  I was interested in getting feedback from current RX330 owners as to whether or not they have run into these problems, or if it has just affected a few here and there.  Also, what about the "road noise" problems that are being reported with the front windows.

Thanks for any feedback!

B)

I am also experiencing dashboard noise/rattling and it is driving me crazy. The noise is intermittent and especially occurs a lot when on a road that isn't perfectly smooth. It also occurs when on smooth roads, so I'm not sure what the problem is - any suggestions???

I am also experiencing noise in the rear of the car - it is a noise that sounds like the leather is rubbing against other leather. It's also very annoying. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Regarding to the rear rattle which sounds like cracking noise, I have gone to the dealer for 3 occasion trying to fix the problem. Finally, they found out is the stricker at the back connect to the real power door which caused the problem and they adjusted it now the rattle is gone.

I have been reading that some owners are experiencing dash and/or headliner rattles from the interior of RX330's.  I was interested in getting feedback from current RX330 owners as to whether or not they have run into these problems, or if it has just affected a few here and there.  Also, what about the "road noise" problems that are being reported with the front windows.

Thanks for any feedback!

B)

I experienced similar problems with my 2004 model, the dashboard would rattle on the freeway or uneven roads, the dealer infomed me of two service bulletins for dash and glovebox noise and after two attempts did fix the problems by new insulation around cabling and adjusted the dash cover so it did not touch the windscreen. I am now experiencing suspension noise from the front which sounds like a holow pinging noise when driving slowly, so will be taking it in for inspection shortll.

My RX330 now has 26500 miles on the clock and has been back to the dealer more times than any other car I have owned and has left me quite dissapointed after spending so much for what I thought would be a quality vehicle.

Two other new problems occured this last week, Mould smell from the A/C and the passenger sunvisor mirror hinge broke.

Just glad it has a 4 year warranty.