Factory Service Manual

sgriffith

A while back ago, someone posted a telephone number that I could call to order a factory service manual for my RX00....the real one from Lexus/Toyota. I have searched for this number and can't seem to find it. Could someone please repost the number? Merry Christams to me!!! Thanks a million!!!

• 2 weeks later...

When I went to the dealer for a " Genuine Lexus " service manual for my wife's 2000 RX 300 the parts person said there are 2 volumes, each costing $100.00. I purchased 2 Toyota Highlander service manuals from a parts store [ from 2 different publishers ] for a TOTAL of about $50.00. Being about the SAME vehicle, they're very complete when servicing our RX 300.

Thanks everyone....I ended up finding it on lexus-parts.com Probably not the best price, but it was convenient. I thought I had heard that some dealers didn't want to sell you these things....for whatever reason. Anyways, I appreciate the replies. Oh, and the number I was referring to was the 1800 number to toyota publications (or something like that) that I ended up finding on their web site after digging around some more.

A while back ago, someone posted a telephone number that I could call to order a factory service manual for my RX00....the real one from Lexus/Toyota.  I have searched for this number and can't seem to find it.  Could someone please repost the number?  Merry Christams to me!!!  Thanks a million!!!

I just purchased the 3ea. 2005 Lexus RX-330 Service manuals from Material Distribution Center. Phone # is 800-622-2033. Excellent manuals & very detailed but very expensive