Need Some Feedback, Ideas And Suggestions

mxl4729

I am putting together a webpage of many of my projects, one of the first projects and most important of them is my 1997 ES300. It is not done and many things have to be added but I am looking for some feedback of what I have gotten done so far. so let me know what you think about everything. what u like and especially what you do not like so I can make if better.

Thanks for any input

matt

http://www.mjmautosport.com/projects/ES300/

I like your page already. You should put a graphic on the top of the main page (like a .JPEG) that says 'ES300' so people will recognize what page it is when it loads up. I don't think people will immediately know what MJM Autosport has to do with pics of your ES300 from that web page ;)

I like your page already.  You should put a graphic on the top of the main page (like a .JPEG) that says 'ES300' so people will recognize what page it is when it loads up.  I don't think people will immediately know what MJM Autosport has to do with pics of your ES300 from that web page ;)

just for you i added words on top take a look again and see what u think

My Webpage

Awesome mxl. This is the first time I've seen a computer installed in a car! The DVD install is great too. Do you do installations such as these (DVD/Computer/Remote starter) for a fee? I am at Parsippany NJ (about 10-12 miles from Riverdale, NJ) and am interested in doing a few on my 2002 ES.

Awesome mxl. This is the first time I've seen a computer installed in a car! The DVD install is great too. Do you do installations such as these (DVD/Computer/Remote starter) for a fee? I am at Parsippany NJ (about 10-12 miles from Riverdale, NJ) and am interested in doing a few on my 2002 ES.

ok I made some changes so if anyone has time check it out again. and spatel0169 I am in river vale Riverdale is about an hour away from me but I am always down for a project so give me an idea what u want to do and I will let u know what I can help u with. I also have access to a lift if u want to do any exhaust or anything

also I love the computer in the car this is the 5 th setup I have done . you can check out on of the first ones I did in my other car my other car herehere.

and one that I helped with

also check my page again I made some changes and need some more ideas to improve it. My Webpage

LOL! Your Photoshop work is impressive, but still obvious...

ok I made some changes so if anyone has time check it out again. and spatel0169 I am in river vale Riverdale is about an hour away from me but I am always down for a project so give me an idea what u want to do and I will let u know what I can help u with. I also have access to a lift if u want to do any exhaust or anything

also I love the computer in the car this is the 5 th setup I have done . you can check out on of the first ones I did in my other car my other car herehere.

also check my page again I made some changes and need some more ideas to improve it. My Webpage

LOL!  Your Photoshop work is impressive, but still obvious...

Yea i had some free time at work when i did that. i got such a laugh out of it i put it up.