97 Conversion

DLaxMan3

I have a 92 SC400 and i am looking to get a 97+ Bumber cover and sideskirts so not the whole conversion, anybody no a place were i can get them new for a good price.

And also i have seen this list of the conversion parts on different sites

Front:

Front bumper cover-$239.00

Front grill insert-$75.00

Front absorber-$38.00

Front-left foglight -$102.00

Front-right foglight -$102.00

Sides:

Left body rocker panel-$181.00

Right body rocker panel-$181.00

Rocker panel clips-$1.15 x 12

Rear-left quarter panel-$65.00

Rear-right quarter panel-$65.00

Rear:

Rear bumper cover-$249.00

Rear-left retainer-$11.00

Rear-right retainer-$11.00

Left tail light-$152.00

Right tail light-$152.00

wich one of those is the side skirts is it the rocker panel or quarter panel

and also doesn't the bumber cover come with the fog lights and the grill insert

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
i got my body kit, the 97 one for 450 for front, back addition and side skirts. at groundeffects.com

I don't think he wanted those ugly bodykits offered on their site. Do they sell a OEM copy or something (is that what you are saying you have)? If so, got any pics because what they offer at erebuni is hideous.

The prices you posted, which are from Carson Toyota's group buy on CL, are the lowest you are going to find anywhere. To do the complete conversion, each piece is needed. However, you don't have to do the complete conversion. You could do as little of the conversion as you want or your funds allow. Like maybe start with the front bumper and grill insert. Then maybe get the fogs later or whatever you want. I've seen plenty of SCs out there with just the front and sides for instance and the rear was left alone. I myself have all of the parts EXCEPT the fogs and tails and will be having it completed by my body shop over the winter.

By the way, if you plan on taking advantage of the Carson Toyota group buy then you'd better do it now because it ends on the 20th.

J