Stock Antenna Jacks -> Aftermarket Hu?

Hey guys, I succesfully installed a whole new audio system in my 1998 ES300. It was a !Removed!, as are all our cars. I've searched this forum as well as other boards for the answer to the following question, but to no avail.

After the aftermarket HU install, the problem I'm left with is poor radio reception. The 98 ES300 has one of those antennas on the rear windshield. The stock HU had 2 antenna jacks on the back (a small one and big one). The aftermarket HU only has a connection for the big jack to my aftermarket HU and the radio works okay at best. The aftermarket HU also has an antenna wire coming out of its harness - what do I do with this? Does the Lexus harness have an antenna power wire?

So what do I do with the antenna wire from the aftermarket HU harness and the small antenna jack from the stock HU?

Thanks!

The antenna wire on the aftermarket HU is for the power antenna to go up or down. If you don't have a power antenna then you don't have to worry about that wire and you can either remove it from the harness or just tape it off.