Fair Price

TurbyJr

Well, I just purchased a 94 sc 400 for $6500 :D . It has 131K miles on it, all service records, new paint in 2000, new leather in 2002, high end rims and tires, in very good shape. I bought this for my son after, no fault of his own, totaled a fully reconditioned 77 Chevy Truck. :o Ok guys, tell me. Did I do ok? :( I see where some of the needles are dingy. I've read this fourm over and over and over again and again and again to make sure I was not gonna get screwed. I know how to fix the needles and guage lighting. A local dealer wanted $9000 for a 95 with 124K on it. :whistles: Took it out for a drive and the abs quit working. They had to get it repaired. He took off $500 after I requested his best out the door price. Car was ok. Paint had dings and some chips. They had tried to buff it out and it looked horible. :cries: Leather was original, not bad, but worn. My other car is a 96 Seville. I like high end older cars that last. My caddie has 156K on it and runs great. I think that I'm gonna have a hard time getting this baby away from my wife :lol: !!!

Well, I just purchased a 94 sc 400 for $6500 :D .  It has 131K miles on it, all service records, new paint in 2000, new leather in 2002, high end rims and tires, in very good shape.  I bought this for my son after, no fault of his own, totaled a fully reconditioned 77 Chevy Truck. :o  Ok guys, tell me.  Did I do ok?  :(  I see where some of the needles are dingy.  I've read this fourm over and over and over again and again and again to make sure I was not gonna get screwed.  I know how to fix the needles and guage lighting.  A local dealer wanted $9000 for a 95 with 124K on it.:whistles:  Took it out for a drive and the abs quit working.  They had to get it repaired.  He took off $500 after I requested his best out the door price.  Car was ok.  Paint had dings and some chips.  They had tried to buff it out and it looked horible.  :cries:  Leather was original, not bad, but worn.  My other car is a 96 Seville.  I like high end older cars that last.  My caddie has 156K on it and runs great.  I think that I'm gonna have a hard time getting this baby away from my wife :lol: !!!

Congratulations, that's a great deal. They go for about $8k.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I just purchased a 94 sc 400 for $6500 :D .  It has 131K miles on it, all service records, new paint in 2000, new leather in 2002, high end rims and tires, in very good shape.  I bought this for my son after, no fault of his own, totaled a fully reconditioned 77 Chevy Truck. :o   Ok guys, tell me.  Did I do ok?  :(  I see where some of the needles are dingy.  I've read this fourm over and over and over again and again and again to make sure I was not gonna get screwed.  I know how to fix the needles and guage lighting.  A local dealer wanted $9000 for a 95 with 124K on it.:whistles:   Took it out for a drive and the abs quit working.  They had to get it repaired.  He took off $500 after I requested his best out the door price.  Car was ok.  Paint had dings and some chips.  They had tried to buff it out and it looked horible. :cries:  Leather was original, not bad, but worn.  My other car is a 96 Seville.  I like high end older cars that last.  My caddie has 156K on it and runs great.  I think that I'm gonna have a hard time getting this baby away from my wife :lol: !!!

Congratulations, that's a great deal. They go for about $8k.