Emissions Issues

SCfour

unfortunately..flippin' va has always had emissions testing..at least long as i can remember :( its every 2 years or when you title a vehicle..sucks..

the crar failed all three tests..npo's, cc's. (?? i also forget the other one)

it is being diagnosed as we speak at a local toyota mechanic..i will let you all know what the problem was after i get the car back romarrow..im super bummed tho :( :(

Im from Va, Emissions is always a problem for me...i've failed emission many times on many cars. and all the time, i would just take it to another place, those guys want money so they'll fail you anyway they can so they somehow can make some money. I failed once on smoke then i just told the guy to fix it for me. he pour a bottle of 'smoke begone" and smoke still come out. but he passed me away. another way is to go talk to him and be his friend for a day, hell pass you. my dad took my sc to emssion test last week while i was inschool, it failed the smoke test, so he took it to another place and it passed... its all about where you go and wat kind of ppl are doing the test for you. find a friendly guy, if not tell the guy that failed you to fix it for you... he'll pass you once its done